Friday, August 2, 2013

What This Blog Is About

I want this blog to include the hodgepodge of things that are important to me and run through my mind on a day-to-day basis. Examples of topics I plan to include are: design ideas, my artwork and writing, home projects, and the pursuit of simple living. Product, website and book reviews may be included. Mood boards may also be included because I love decorating.

My cat, Froylan, is skeptical of my abilities to be successful with this blog...

Main difficulties I anticipate:
- Photos: Is there a better way to upload photos to the internet than Google+? There must be, because it's gotten so difficult! I'm also not a great photographer. If I can't snap it with my iPhone, I'll probably be too lazy to take the picture and/or to upload it.
- Organization: For some as interested in simple living as I am, it is certainly difficult to be disciplined enough to stay on track, and I think being better organized could help me.
- Shyness: There, I said it. I am a shy person. I'm not sure I'll be able to find a comfortable balance between sharing my ideas and also trying to remain relatively anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment