In my previous post, Autumn Decorating Using Warm Colors, I gave an example using an entryway decorated in a traditional style. Here is another example that is a bit more playful and fun. It uses honey-toned yellow as a backdrop.
- Ceiling Light - Shades of Light Small Orbit Chandelier in Aged Silver
- Console Table - Stein World Chesapeake Narrow Console Table from Wayfair
- Front Door - Fun Color Idea from This Old House shown with Affinity Door Install Service
- Indoor Outdoor Rug - Royal Natural / Terracotta Rug 5'3" Round Rug from Overstock
- Umbrella Stand - Vintage Painted Wood Octagonal Stand with Lion Hardware by amcrjc828 on Ebay
- Rain Boots - Ladies Tall Below Knee Flat Knit Cuff Rubber Rain Boots by Forever Young, available through Amazon
- Boot Tray - Smith & Hawken Copper Shoe Tray from Target
- Seasonal Pillow - Crate and Barrel Berry Pillow
- Lamp - Threshold Ceramic Lamp Base in Yellow Medium shown with Room Essentials Lamp Shade, both available through Target
- Flameless Candles - LED 2 Pack Candles from Target
- Chair - Hillsdale Charleston Side Chair from Wayfair (sold in sets of two)
Besides the items above, you could add warm fall color with any of the following items: a wreath, a seasonal table runner, baskets, a throw blanket, paintings or other artwork, or natural elements such as pumpkins and gourds.