Here are my 2016 New Year's Resolutions:
- Play with my kids - easier said than done when things like cleaning, cooking, errands, etc. get in the way
- Go to the beach this summer - go at least once
- Do more yoga and/or take a yoga class at the new gym near my office
- Finally organize my paper files
And here is how it's going so far:
- Is it weird that I find it difficult to enjoy playing with my kids when their toys are not organized?
- Maybe I should preemptively book a hotel room?
- I should probably figure out how much those classes cost right?
- I filed 2.5 of the 3 boxes of paper files I needed to go through - hooray!
Image Credit for the paper blower above: Free clip art from Nexusmods.com